domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

Las mejores baladas de todos los tiempos VOL 2

Las mejores baladas de todos los tiempos 
VOL 2


C.D 1
KANSAS  dust in the wind
La Trampa - Te Hecho De Menos Amor
Lionel Richie - Say you, say me
Lobo - I Love You to Want Me
Louis Amstrong  what a wonderfull world
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat
Phil Collins-A Groovy Kind Of Love
Phil Collins - en mi corazón (español)
Reo Speedwagon - In my dreams
Robbie Williams- feel
Stevie wonder - I just called to say I love you
Take That  how deep is your love
Thalia, Paulina rubio, shakira Y gloria trevi remix
The Cranberries - When you're gone
The Outfield - Your Love (Versión acústica)

C.D 2
Gary Moore - The Messiah Will Come Again
Howard Jones - No one is to blame
Hungry Eyes - Eric Carman
John Miles - Music (Live)
Madonna - Crazy for you
Mariah Carey - Never Forget You
Metallica mamma said
Mick Jagger hard woman
Roxette-Habla el Corazón
Spending my Time
The police - Wrapped around your finger
The Rolling Stones wild horses
The Tempations - My Girl
U2 one

C.D 3
Asia - Heat of the moment
Baby I love your way - Will to Power
Bangles - Eternal Flame
Bob Jorsey - Dont dreams its over
Bon Jovi - Como Yo Nadie Te Amado
Crazy For You - Madonna
Debbie Gibson - Lost in your eyes
Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love
El Piano - The Sacrifice
Elton John - Whispers
Jim Diamond - I must be understand
Jim Diamond - I shoud have known better
Joan Osborne - One of us
Luis Miguel no se tu 

C.D 4
All For One - I Swear
Bryan Adams - Have you ever really love a woman
Bryan Adams - Todo Lo Que Hago Por Ti
Carly Simon - Coming around again
Chicago - You come to my senses
Eric Carmen  all by myself
Expose  i'll say goodbye for the two us
F.R. David - Music
Foreigner - I Don´t Want To Live Without You
Roxette fading like a flower
Sade - Jezebel
Sara - Starship
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
Whitney houston  Miracle


0 comentarios: