domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

Las mejores baladas de todos los tiempos VOL 5


Las mejores baladas de todos los tiempos 
VOL 5


C.D 1
Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues
Genesis - Throwing it all away
Gloria Estefan - Don´t wanna loose you
Heart - Alone
Heart - I Want You So Bad
Kenny G - Breathless  Forever In Love
Kim Wilde - She Hasn't Got Time for You
Kool & The Gang - Smooth
Laura Branigan - How am I supposed to live without you
Phil Collins - Father to Son
Sandra - You And I
Scorpions - Send Me An Angel
Simple red - Every time we say goodbye

C.D 2
John Travolta- sandy
Lenny Kravitz -believe
Level 42 - it's over
Look Away.
Phil Collins - A groovy king of love
Phil Collins - That's Just The Way It Is
Reo Speedwagon - Can't fight this feeling
Richard Marx - Angelia
Thomson twins - Hold me now
Bonnie Tyler- Total Eclipse of the Heart
Toto - I won't hold you back
U2 - With Or Without You
White Snake - Is this love

C.D 3
Depeche mode - Somebody
Dire Straits - Your latest trick
Don Johnson - Tell it like it is
Howard Jones - Hide And Seek
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
Maria Mckee - Show me heaven
Martika - Toy soldiers
Non Blondes - What´s up
Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight, I celebrate my love
Spandau Ballet - Through the barricades
Spandau Ballet - True
Steve Wonder-Because I Love You
Talk talk - I believe in you
The Communards - For a friend

C.D 4
Adrian Gurvitz - Classic
Amy Grant - For that it´s love
Barry White - Never gonna give you up
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Beverly Craven - Promise Me
CC i'm not in love
Chicago - Hard to say I´m sorry
Chicago - If she would have been faithful
Cutting Crew - I've been in love before
Depeche mode - A question of lust
Elton John - Sacrifice
Eurythmics - The Miracle of Love
Foreigner - Say you will


0 comentarios: